A bit about our beginnings: The 6 acres or so of land were acquired for the village in 1951, and currently comprise three tennis courts, a children’s playground, car park with a garage and a score board, and a cricket and football pitches. The main building, the Bubwith Sports and Leisure Centre, was built around 1990 and is the focus of many of our activities.
The whole enterprise is run by volunteers for the benefit of the wider community. The Charity, Bubwith Leisure and Sports Centre, no. 1177049, has a body of trustees elected each year.
Also within the Leisure Centre is the Bar and Lounge, this is Bubwith Leisure Centre Ltd., Company Number 04778831 and registered at Companies House.